PAG Data Portal Usage Acknowledgement
Pima Association of Governments [“PAG”] provides this site as a public service. This tool and/or its data were funded in part through grant[s] from the Federal Highway Administration, Federal Transit Administration, the Arizona Department of Transportation and the Arizona Department of Environmental Quality. The contents do not necessarily state or reflect the official views or policies of the U.S. Department of Transportation, Arizona Department of Transportation, PAG and its member agencies, or any other local, state, or federal agency. Unauthorized attempts to modify any information stored on this site or utilize this site for other than its intended purposes are prohibited.
There are inherent limitations to all reports and/or data presented on this site. PAG does not provide any interpretation of the tool and/or data provided herewith. PAG makes no claims or guarantees about the accuracy or currency of the contents of this website and expressly disclaims liability for errors and omissions in its contents.
This site is not intended to be used for surveying, engineering, planning, or investing applications. Each user of this website is responsible for determining its suitability for his or her intended use or purpose. No warranties of any kind, express or implied, including but not limited to the warranties of non-infringement of third-party rights, title, merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and freedom from computer virus, is given with respect to this website or its links to other websites.
All information and data on this website are subject to change without notice. Neither PAG nor its member agencies, affiliates, officers, employees or agents shall be liable for any loss or injury caused in whole or in part by use of this site or in reliance upon the information contained herein or linked hereto. You understand and agree that any material downloaded or otherwise obtained through the use of this website is done at your own risk and discretion and that you will be solely responsible for any damages to your computer system or loss of data that results from download of such material. In no event shall PAG, its member agencies, officers, employees or agents become liable to any user of its maps and data products or any other party, for any loss or direct, indirect, special, incidental or consequential damages, including but not limited to time, money or goodwill, arising from the use or modification of this website.
All users release PAG, its member agencies, officers, employees, agents, consultants, contractors and employees from any and all claims, actions or causes of action for damages including, but not limited to, any costs of recovering, reprogramming or reproducing and programs or data stored in or used with the website or any of PAG’s maps and data products, damage to property, damages for personal injury or for any lost profits, lost savings or other direct, special, incidental or consequential damages arising out of the use of or inability to use the website and PAG’s maps and data products. Users shall indemnify and hold harmless PAG, its member agencies, officers, employees, agents, consultants, and contractors from any and all liability claims or damages to any person or property arising from or connected with the use of the website, and PAG’s maps and data products.
The burden for determining accuracy, completeness, timeliness, merchantability and fitness for or the appropriateness for use rests solely on the user accessing this information. The user acknowledges and accepts all inherent limitations of the maps and data, including the fact that the maps and data are dynamic and in a constant state of maintenance, correction and revision.
User understands that PAG’s maps and other data products may have errors or omissions, which include, but are not limited to:
- Spatial errors - The areas depicted by these maps and data products are approximate, and are not necessarily accurate to surveying or engineering standards. X/Y coordinates may be in error by several hundred feet or more.
- Geometry errors - Displayed geometry may not be correct and may not correspond to legal descriptions or recordings.
- Data layer errors - Data layers may not overlay each other correctly.
- Attribute errors - Database information may be incorrect.
- Currency errors - data layers, databases and documents may not be the most current available or may not depict the specified time. All data is subject to constant change. Data input lags real-world changes by varying periods of time.
- Completeness errors - Data may be missing or data may be included that do not belong.
- Projection distortion - All map projections introduce distortion by representing the irregular shape of the earth's surface on flat maps. This affects feature shapes, angles, map distances and areas.
- Calculation errors - Results of calculations may not be exact due to rounding, precision of stored values or algorithm differences.
- Representation errors - Maps or other displays may not properly represent the data. For instance, a white line on a white background would appear as if it wasn't there. Color coded ("themed") map layers colors and categories may not match the current range of data values. Data may be displayed at an inappropriate scale.
If you believe you have found an error, we invite you to bring it to our attention by contacting: